The Wrightbus, StreetDeck
Imprint: Pen and Sword Transport
8.5 x 11.1 in, 180 color intergrated illustrations
- June 2023
- In Stock
Manufactured from the end of 2014, the integral constructed StreetDeck is built in both single and double-deck variations, the vast majority in the latter. At the time of writing the workforce stud at 770, but by the end 2022 that figure will be nearer one thousand. In 2021 70% of production was diesel powered, but in 2022 only 30% will be diesel, with the other 70% zero emissions.